Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Tree Ornament…Thanks Sheila

This morning the American Express truck delivered a lovely ornament from Sheila at The Quintessential Magpie. It is a white church with stained glass windows all around. When a mini bulb is inserted it lights up beautifully.


Thank you Sheila for sharing one of the ornaments from your own collection! The gift was accompanied by a lovely Christmas greeting card with a nativity theme:
I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie, I'm so glad you liked it! I wanted you to have something from my tree that meant a lot to me because you were so sweet to give away that beautiful nativity set which I cherish! It's lovely! And I'm glad you got the little church to light up. It looks WONDERFUL on your tree! Right at home as I knew it would! Yea! I love happy endings or in this case, beginnings. :-)

    Happy New Year to a very special new friend...

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling chapel!! I must tell you, I really looked forward to 'catching up' with your blog on show and tell Friday. I'm so glad your still doing this, especially since Christmas is over.

    ReplyDelete